Improx Games Oy
Based in Espoo, Finland
Press / Business contact:
Venture through six unique areas of the cube-world and overcome three-dimensional brain-teasers in this upcoming puzzle adventure game. Collect stickers on the cube's sides and use their distinct abilities to progress through levels with atmospheric environments. You, the Last Cube, were awakened for a purpose—save this peculiar world from collapsing by solving puzzle tracks left by your ancestors.
With their roots in game jams and pixel graphics, 5 Finnish students founded Improx Games in 2016. Their first game gathered over 150,000 downloads on Steam and 8 million views on Youtube. As the team's rate of mastering their craft has grown exponentially, the next project they started is quite ambitious. Since 2017, Improx Games has been working on a beautiful 3D puzzle platformer - The Last Cube, which is already winning awards and earning nominations internationally. Today, we are a team of 6, after our composer joined the company in 2020. The Last Cube is set to roll out on PC and consoles in 2021.
- Unique puzzle game with adventure elements.
- Over 100 increasingly difficult puzzles.
- 18 levels set in 6 unique environments.
- Secret collectibles hidden in every level.
The Last Cube - TrailerYoutube
Logo & IconDownload logos.zip
Awards & Recognition
- "Honorable Mention - Excellence in Design" IGF - May 2021
- "Official Selection" GDWC - Apr 2021
- "Finalist - Best Student Game" BIG Festival - Apr 2021
- "Finalist - Best Gameplay" BIG Festival - Apr 2021
- "Finalist - Fan Favorite" GDWC - Jan 2021
- "Official Selection" Yogscast Tiny Teams - Aug 2020
- "Winner - Best Student Game" Bit1 - May 2020
- "Finalist - Emerging Talent" Lucidious Game Awards - May 2020
- "Winner - Weekly Vote" Lucidious Game Awards - Feb 2020
The Last Cube Credits
Oskari LiukkuProgrammer & 3D Artist, Improx Games
Max SamarinGame & Level Designer, Improx Games
Miika KanervaLevel Designer & 3D Artist, Improx Games
Jussi JokiProgrammer & DevOps, Improx Games
Lauri LappalainenProgrammer & DevOps, Improx Games
Tuomo TanilaComposer, Improx Games
Patrick MilviUI & Graphic Designer, Freelancer
Görkem AyyildizTechnical Artist, Freelancer